Luxury Bangernomics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Oh go on. Do it! It's only a grand. You could be on the road getting "maximum respect" in no time at all. You'll get nearly £190 from the scrappy. It's 1860kg and they pay ten quid cash per 100kg.
Just looking at Autotrader for no real reason , and came across this beauty

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201801202929719?make=HONDA&postcode=nn85bz&price-to=1500&radius=15&price-from=500&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&sort=distance&advertising-location=at_cars&page=1

ok loads of 5 series , big Citroens , Peugoets and other more main stream motors but nothing like this one , slap a private reg on it sort the blemish on the rear bumper and hey presto one cheap limo

Drago

Legendary Member
Its a Mondeo made worse.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Wasn't there an early Bond film in which somebody met the same fate in a car compactor?

And rather ineptly the "master criminal" had the car and victim crushed and then sent the cubed car to be melted down to get his gold out. I'd have simply retrieved the gold from the boot before crushing the car and saved myself a job. It would also saved having to transport the rather incriminating crushed car with a body inside it until my gold had been recovered. If I ever become a criminal mastermind you'd better watch out

Top Bottom