magnatom.... where you go?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Now now, let's not turn this into another bun fight. Goo has said what you need to know - he's a busy man and like with every video post on here or other web sites it turns into a bun fight.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
[QUOTE 2006603, member: 45"]This place is like any other relationship -it has its ups and downs, and if you focus on the wrong areas you can get a distorted view occasionally. But overall, it's a fantastic forum and the best cycling one online.[/quote]

Eh? this forum's about cycling? really?

Crosstrailer

Now now, let's not turn this into another bun fight. Goo has said what you need to know - he's a busy man and like with every video post on here or other web sites it turns into a bun fight.

More than a little patronising

Thanks for the comments, but I will choose to comment on whatever I please. Dear oh dear....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
More than a little patronising

Thanks for the comments, but I will choose to comment on whatever I please. Dear oh dear....

Get you !

The subject has been done to death on here - it's not patronising - you may not know the history (I see you are a new member), but lets all say we are all sick to the back teeth of video camera hindsight ! "He does this, doesn't do that" - boring, move on !!!

Crankarm

Guru
Trolls like nothing more than video/head cam footage to have a trollfest.

Don't feed trolls.

Crosstrailer

I have read the history, yes I do find it patronising I'm afraid, as is pulling out the 'new' card

Just because any member finds something boring because it has been discussed, does not mean it cannot be discussed in an open forum

Top Bottom