Man down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Domus

Guru
Not me but son in law, going up hill from Harwood to Ainsworh in Bolton. Young lad in a car came up behind and smashed into him, bonnet and windscreen damaged, bike trashed, cuts and bruises only (we think) incident caught on someones dash cam. Residents stopped the driver from leaving. When police arrived he tested positive for cannabis and cocaine. Andrew now in A&E, number two daughter in tears, she is a new mum 3 months and we can't visit. :cursing:

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
How absolutely awful, hope he recovers quickly

pawl

Legendary Member
Hope hesoon recovers

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Not me but son in law, going up hill from Harwood to Ainsworh in Bolton. Young lad in a car came up behind and smashed into him, bonnet and windscreen damaged, bike trashed, cuts and bruises only (we think) incident caught on someones dash cam. Residents stopped the driver from leaving. When police arrived he tested positive for cannabis and cocaine. Andrew now in A&E, number two daughter in tears, she is a new mum 3 months and we can't visit. :cursing:
Sorry but I can't like that.
I hope your SIL recovers quickly, his exposure to the virus is minimised and the magistrates throw the book at the scum who hit him.

D

Deleted member 1258

Thats a sod! My best wishes for a quick recovery.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Aaargh - I hope that he makes a swift recovery and that the driver gets more than a £10 fine and a warning not to do it again!

I am more worried these days about being hit by a 'skunk driver' than by a drunk driver. Someone went past me too fast and too close yesterday and a very strong smell of weed wafted over me from the car.

Top Bottom