Man Utd v Bayern

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
gaz said:
Damn it!! good game but ffs!!
South Croydon red gaz?

Greedo

Thank f*ck for that!!!!!! With the world cup and an Engurlish team in the final of the champions league would be just toooooo much to listen to the pish spouted by the commentators especially that fud tonight :becool:

And only 3 mins additional time!

alex-ferguson-2_75041t.jpg

Mille

Not that I want to sound bitter or anything, but it seems to me that the ref was acting a little strange in parts of that match :biggrin:

You don't mean giving decisions against utd at Old Trafford do you? Unthinkable. Would never happen in premier league

Mille

Piemaster said:
You don't mean giving decisions against utd at Old Trafford do you? Unthinkable. Would never happen in premier league

No I mean getting in the way of Gibson when he is trying to shoot (could have gone the other way) and finishing the match EXACTLY on the stroke of 3 mins added time which is unheard of. In any league :biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
nice to see an ex Chelsea player knock out the old hypocritical red nose... but would have preferred them to have gone through to keep them busy whilst we win the PL.

Mille

potsy said:
Ask him what he wants to do on the 22nd May,now he's free:biggrin:

Ouch, best not.

To be honest I'm glad a little as I can't stand watching him wringing his hands over Rooney getting injured again.

Top Bottom