Man Utd v Bayern

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
PaulB said:
To be fair, it looks like another European trophy for a Scouse side really, doesn't it?

Isn't winning the Europa Cup a bit like winning the plate at Wimbledon.:biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Now Lee... wouldn't have had you down as a Liverspuds fan..
Fair enough what you are saying however, that was historeeee... we are making history.. and I am sure you would agree, it is only a matter of time until we win the CL. (Not that i'm really bothered about the CL to be honest. PL over CL every time)

PaulB

Legendary Member
Aye, we have won it five times and do you know what? I was actually there every single time it was won, which was nice. It was also nice to win the Waffa cup and I actually saw that lifted three times and will most serpently be in Hamburg when we lift it again this year. Just remind me now, how many times have all that London's clubs won anything in Europe?

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I don't know very much about football, I never watch it, I couldn't care who wins what cup when, and I don't very much care what they do with the cup once they've won it. But ...

The Newcaster on the tellybox called them "Bayern Munich" the other day ... which was odd! Shouldn't it be either "Bavaria Munich" or "Bayern Muenchen"? Not some hybrid language-cobbldey version of the two!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
PaulB said:
Aye, we have won it five times and do you know what? I was actually there every single time it was won, which was nice. It was also nice to win the Waffa cup and I actually saw that lifted three times and will most serpently be in Hamburg when we lift it again this year. Just remind me now, how many times have all that London's clubs won anything in Europe?

Do you want some haddock to go with those chips ?

Top Bottom