Man Utd v Bayern

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Greedo said:
Thank f*ck for that!!!!!! With the world cup and an Engurlish team in the final of the champions league would be just toooooo much to listen to the pish spouted by the commentators especially that fud tonight :smile:

Well done Rangers, just 5 more points needed :biggrin:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Arse. Bloody good game though.

Mille said:
No I mean getting in the way of Gibson when he is trying to shoot (could have gone the other way) and finishing the match EXACTLY on the stroke of 3 mins added time which is unheard of. In any league :laugh:

I meant my post tongue in cheek, a little barracking. I didn't use :biggrin: but nevermind.
Ref maybe was in way slightly, but he was facing away from Gibson at the time he made his run in and it wasn't a great strike anyway. Nothing in it. To give Gibson credit, his goal was superb.

Extra time. I don't see it mattered, utd were not going to score again. BM held the ball and made full use of the extra man after their goal. Tactics were spot on. BM 2nd was coming as well, with utd down to 10 and no Roony to go to they defended deep and the goal was going to come. Something I have seen far too often in last ten minutes with Hull this season.

Still, in the oft used quote: now they can concentrate on the league.:smile:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Which would be bloody hilarious.. :smile::laugh::biggrin:
Looks like hopefully no Euro football next year for the Scousers..

Dayvo said:
Better make the most of your deep joy! That's the cue for another team in red to go out of Europe tonight!

ianrauk said:
Which would be bloody hilarious.. :smile::laugh::biggrin:

Wonder what they'll do with all their loyalty vouchers from Ryanair? :biggrin:

accountantpete

Brexiteer
BREAKING NEWS...BREAKING NEWS...BREAKING NEWS...

DAYVO HAMMERS THE BOOKIES STOP

SATCHELS EMPTY AFTER MASSIVE PUNT STOP

LATE CORRECTION

FULHAM (IN RED) AND LIVERPOOL(IN RED) BOTH WIN!

PaulB

Legendary Member
ianrauk said:
Which would be bloody hilarious.. :blush::laugh:B)

To be fair, it looks like another European trophy for a Scouse side really, doesn't it? In fact, it may be us and Fulham in the finale! Well, let's be fair, we're the only English teams left in Europe, intwe?

Top Bottom