Manchester - Llandudno 2016 : Saturday April 23...for Harry, England and St George

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TRC

Just wanted to say thanks for letting myself, Tony and Adam tag along. The last 30 miles or so back into Manchester were murder, but we made it!

Chapeau @nickyboy

Tom

Leaway2

Lycrist
Even though the Garmin took me turn by turn to the finish, it claims it was 23 miles, some of it by sea!
strava_map2.jpg

mike3121

My Garmin turned itself off when I was going through Fflint, I turned it back on again but didn't realise until a few miles later I forgot to restart the timer so lost a few miles on total.
Not to worry I also had mapmyride running on my phone. I have just gone onto it to check out my 1st 100 miler, guess what? Yes that's right somehow it hasn't been saved!!!!!

Leaway2

Lycrist
My Garmin turned itself off when I was going through Fflint, I turned it back on again but didn't realise until a few miles later I forgot to restart the timer so lost a few miles on total.
Not to worry I also had mapmyride running on my phone. I have just gone onto it to check out my 1st 100 miler, guess what? Yes that's right somehow it hasn't been saved!!!!!
Damn, that's harsh. I will definitely run 2 devices next time.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident

My Garmin said 101.1 miles from Start to finish on the Hilly route

Knee = completely buggered.

Tried a short 4 mile to the train station and had to turn round and start again. :surrender:

Worth it.
What have you done to it? Whatever it is, don't leave it unless this is a familiar scenario you know how to sort.

Mine was sore on Sunday, an old injury, so if anyone heard any screams on Sunday morning from room 311 in the Travelodge, that was me working on my knee. I shall be doing a gentle ride tomorrow to see if the soreness has gone.

Reactions: srw

mythste

Veteran
What have you done to it? Whatever it is, don't leave it unless this is a familiar scenario you know how to sort.

Mine was sore on Sunday, an old injury, so if anyone heard any screams on Sunday morning from room 311 in the Travelodge, that was me working on my knee. I shall be doing a gentle ride tomorrow to see if the soreness has gone.

Its a new one on me unfortunately! I'm gonna leave it a few days and see how it goes. Agony inside knee and along front of shin but only in certain positions. Full range of movement and no seizing up or swelling. It's only stairs and cycling that leave me unable to talk in anything other than expletives!

Top Bottom