Manchester - Llandudno 25 April 2015 featuring the Inaugural Hill Climb Sausage Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
My hand appears on one photo. But to be fair it is a particularly attractive hand

Leaway2

Lycrist
Names to the faces please. ...^_^
cannondale_cafe.jpg

Attachments

• cannondale_cafe.jpg
    cannondale_cafe.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 46
  • cannondale_cafe.jpg
    cannondale_cafe.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 43

doughnut

Veteran
I'm the one with upside down writing on my T-shirt. Still looking pretty fresh after a full days cycling. Oh wait...
Mrs doughnut next to me who kindly picked me up in the car after 13 miles and drove me the rest of the way.
Just got the bill for fixing the bike - £125 :cry:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I'm the one with upside down writing on my T-shirt. Still looking pretty fresh after a full days cycling. Oh wait...
Mrs doughnut next to me who kindly picked me up in the car after 13 miles and drove me the rest of the way.
Just got the bill for fixing the bike - £125 :cry:
You could have bought a complete new bike for that, with full suspension n'all :tongue:

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Pic 1 (left to right) Mike 3121, McWobble, Crackle, Rickshaw Phil
Pic 2 Rickshaw Phil
Pic 3 Mike 3121
Pic 4 Mike 3121, Rich P, The Claud
Pic 5 Rich P's arm, The Claud, Origamist, Middleagedcyclist, Rickshaw Phil (Andrew Br in the background)
Pic 6 Andrew Br, Karen
Pic 7 Andrew Br, Karen
Pic 8 Adrian, Tiny My Newt
Pic 9 Wanda2010
Pic 10 my arm, McWobble, Moss Commuter, BRounsley, Mrs Doughnut, Doughnut, Adrian
Pic 11 BRounsley, Mrs Doughnut, Doughnut, I like Skol
Pic 12 Moss Commuter, B Rounsley, Adrian
Pic 13 Moss Commuter, B Rounsley, Adrian

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Good news - the 47 miles I done on this ride is no longer my longest ride of the year ^_^

I set out today to do 40 miles but got lost, stupid Garmin! Ended up doing 51 miles plus the 2 miles each way to the train station to get to my start point.
No, you did not get lost. You took the right roads, but not necessarily in the right order. ;)

Rule No.1 of Garmin navigation: if it says one way and your knowledge/common sense says the other way, go the other way.

Top Bottom