manchester ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PsychoRider

Über Member
Does somebody want to suggest a date and a meeting place? Do we drive to a start point then ride or do we ride from the Tameside/Stockport area??

Cheshire too (between Warrington & Knutsford).

I'll keep an eye on the thread.

PsychoRider

Über Member
Meet @ Stockport train station if your nearby, i'm 10miles away?? head towards Macclesfield (A6 i think) then head towards holmes chapel and jodderelll bank around the lanes........out and back ride......

Date?? Sundays are best for me!!

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Yep cheshire's good for me an all........ we still doing strines this sunday though?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
dan_bo said:
Yep cheshire's good for me an all........ we still doing strines this sunday though?
I can't make it (probably physically as well as mentally! :becool:) as we have a BBQ at a friend's house.... food and beer or hard work on a bike... no comparisson really!!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Smeggers said:
hehe - swap the word Crewe to Congleton and thats me too!!!!!!

Give me a shout if you ever fancy a bit of company - I've only recently moved down here, but there's some ok routes out of Sandbach towards Crewe and back that'd add anything between 8-20 miles onto your normal ride if you're interested. (Similarly, I wouldn't mind knowing some routes over towards Congleton way).

Smeggers

John the Monkey said:
Give me a shout if you ever fancy a bit of company - I've only recently moved down here, but there's some ok routes out of Sandbach towards Crewe and back that'd add anything between 8-20 miles onto your normal ride if you're interested. (Similarly, I wouldn't mind knowing some routes over towards Congleton way).
Yeh no worries, will do. Let me consult my social diary (wife!).

I was born and bred around here so know all the lanes round Jodrell and heading towards you, in fact my 1st ever roadie ride was to Crewe and back (gawd that was boring!). P'raps meet 1/2 way (Sandbach) and "do" the lanes?

Top Bottom