manchester ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smeggers

John the Monkey said:
Sounds like a plan to me!
Nice oine. Although having seen your photo you look a bit of a racing snake, so bit scared! ;)

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Smeggers said:
Nice oine. Although having seen your photo you look a bit of a racing snake, so bit scared! ;)

Ha! I'm somewhere between 17 and 18mph average over 20-30 miles - I don't mind taking things a bit easier or pushing more as required at all (although the latter might reduce the distance I can do without keeling over part way through :blush: )

Smeggers

John the Monkey said:
Ha! I'm somewhere between 17 and 18mph average over 20-30 miles - I don't mind taking things a bit easier or pushing more as required at all (although the latter might reduce the distance I can do without keeling over part way through ;) )

Erk! Spose Im not too far behind - mebbe 16mph over 20-30 miles. Much beyond 30 miles and I do keel over!!

mcrdave

Hi chaps, just got refered from bike radar after I was asking if there is anyone in manc area that meet up. I'm in manc city centre but regularly ride out to glossop, snake, strines (gotta love those climbs!) saddleworth etc. Was wondering if you have a date for your ride, and if so is it ok for me to tag along? Fyi I'm 30, have been riding road for a couple of years, am thinking about racing, normally do about 60 - 80 miles on a sat / sunday.

longers

Legendary Member
Hi Dave and welcome ;), the date has been and gone.

Extenuating circumstances meant we didn't get out but there's a ride this sunday and there will be others in the future I'm sure.

Top Bottom