Manchester Velodrome.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Total bill is £532 (as per pic) which if we get 16 will be £33.25 each.

We maybe a few short atm but come the day I think 16 should be managable. I'll settle the bill tomorrow and I'll pm my bank details in due course so you can settle up. For those who have extras coming it would help if you collect from them and pay me.
Now I'm working on the assumption that we will get a full compliment but should it happen we are short on numbers a suppliment will have to be paid to make up the shortfall (probably on the day)

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
@PaulSB - Colly's session basically looks like an extended taster, which is normally an hour. It means riders, particularly new ones or anyone who's not ridden in the past 6 months, get much longer on the track.

A session with accredited riders can have more on. Generally the 'regular rider' sessions, who are usually partially accredited and/or don't race, have only 16 as well but a full hour, accredited rider sessions can have up to 40.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Hi Colly any idea what cost the bike hire will be

Hi
Just checked the booking form and bike hire, and helmet if you require it are actually included in the price.
Shoe hire if needed is £5.60.
If you have shoes with Look cleats (l think) you can use your own. Ill check that tomorrow.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Just to keep you informed:

Try as I might I havn't yet managed to get anyone to take payment. :cursing: I've confirmed the booking and even rung the number on the quotation, a London number :wacko:, but naturally they referred me back to Manchester.

It's most likely due to restructuring measures, and the reorganising its customer service in order to better accommodate the individual customer requirements with regards to specific, but not exclusively, interactive excersise and related customer facing rolls within the organisation and corporate structure. Notwithstanding the frequent absence of directly involved personel in post with all the concomitent responsibilites and a deep understanding available services.

Or something like that.

It used to be so easy, ring up, confirm the dates and pay. Simples.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Don't worry Colly. It was the same last time, I had the money sat in my bank account for a couple of months after the event, despite calling them a couple of times to chase an invoice.

They are shite, a typical public body, just used to getting drip fed money from the government and useless at commercial transactions.

I suggest you just collect the money in from the people that are claiming a place now and keep it to one side until the bill finally arrives.

I have not ridden my bike since June!

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
So first off, the numbers and names of those attending are as follows:

colly + 2
dan bo
Bazzer
DC Lane
DiddlyDodds +1
Skolly
Kestevan+1
Steve H+1
Oldfentiger
Pumpkin+1

So by my reckoning we have 16 :okay:. Which is good.
Of course much can change in a couple of months so if you know of anyone who wants to come along as well put them on notice just in case we have bodies dropping out.

A reminder to those who haven't yet settled.:okay::okay:

Top Bottom