Manchester Velodrome.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Thanks. Currently it's 50x14 so 96.5".
If you can keep on top of it I bet that flys.:okay:

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Well here we are with a little over 5 weeks to go. I hope you are all putting in the miles so we can tear up the track and put the olympic team to shame. No ? Well ok neither am I.
So to press we have a full house. But (Isn't there always a but ?) I have not heard from @Pumpkin the robot +1. The last time he was on the forum was a month ago. I have pm'd but nothing yet.

So if Pumkin doesn't show by say, Christmas, I might just accept others onto the list because it would be a crying shame to waste two places. I'm probably jumping the gun here and I will get a message later. ^_^

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
It is now after Christmas, and it looks like we will be looking for another two to join the merry band of velodromists. I haven't heard from @Pumpkin the robot and so it is with heavy heart I am forced to throw the doors open to anyone who fancies a couple of hours entertainment on the 'boards'.
I have to also say one of my extras might not be able to come due to an operation this very day. I won't know for sure until I know how he is.
He is keen so I feel there is a good chance he will come along.

SO. We need at least two more .

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
SO......Chaps / chapesses, It looks like a thin turn out next weekend.:sad:

There is still a while to go and who knows, maybe this week will see a veritable FLOOD of wannabe Chris Hoys all clamouring to join us. (:rofl::rofl::rofl:)
I'm an optimist. So we will be FINE.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I have been busy inviting friends and colleagues. No luck yet but still a few irons in the fire.

Ditto.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
How many places are we down, i will ask around

At the last count it is four short.

One of my extras has had an operation and isn't able to ride.:sad:
Bazzer has has eye surgery.:eek:
Pumpkin the Robot +1 hasn't been seen since November :sad:

I have feelers out but nothing yet and so have a couple of others. So if you can drum up any willing bodies that would be great. Of course we may get a number of people who want to join in at the last minute and if we end up with a surplus it would have to be first come first served.
On the other hand we might have more non attenders:stop:. Lap of the God's at the moment.

Top Bottom