Manchester Velodrome.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
The way my foot has been ill settle for sub 15 minutes.

Plantar Fasciitus apparantly... means walking is "somewhat uncomfortable" and I've not worked up the nerve to get on the bike since November since putting any weight on the big toe is "interesting".

Just getting my excuses in early ;)

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Well, my 2 have confirmed and the other 2 declined. I have asked yet another victim cycling enthusiast and he will let me know tomorrow. :okay:

Just found THIS from our last visit. :whistle:
Oh yeah, I remember that..............so you didn't have a bad reaction to the drugs then???

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
As we stand:

Colly +1
@DCLane
@DiddlyDodds +1
@I like Skol +2
@kesteven+1
@Steve H+1
@Oldfentiger
@StefH

I think this is the definitive list. If you are coming and are NOT on the list let me know.

Sadly we have had members unable to turn up due to a variety of reasons, health issues, family reasons etc but we are now only 2 down from a full house.
If you haven't been before it's best get to the venue with time to spare. We are on the track from 8pm. So allow time to get signed in, changed, collect the bike, get into the track centre and so on.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Advance notice for Saturday evening; there's a big cycle jumble on there Sunday morning, so it could be quite busy with people setting up. Just so you're aware you may have spectators :blink:

There is always some good stuff at the jumble. Must not go !

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Well, that was..... Painful.

Turns out that trying to ignore the Plantar Fasciitus and hope I could pedal was slightly less sensible than normal.

However on the good side, the foot pain has somewhat receded.... Largely overwhelmed be the discomfort of the track burns received whilst getting a first hand example of exactly what happens when the pain in your foot stops you pedalling a fixed wheel bike (clue... You fall off, violently)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well, that was..... Painful.

Turns out that trying to ignore the Plantar Fasciitus and hope I could pedal was slightly less sensible than normal.

However on the good side, the foot pain has somewhat receded.... Largely overwhelmed be the discomfort of the track burns received whilst getting a first hand example of exactly what happens when the pain in your foot stops you pedalling a fixed wheel bike (clue... You fall off, violently)
OUCH - GWS! :eek:

I hope the rest of you stayed on your bikes and enjoyed the evening?

Top Bottom