Marital dispute - please help settle it.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
So, way past Gin'o'clock and deep into the early hours and definitely beyond when most folk are snuggled under their duvets we were playing a modestly inebriated session of the Slappy Head game (Forehead or Sticky Head game or whatever you call it) our version is more violent as the Post-it is slapped on and usually accompanied by nose squeezing or ear tugging etc.

So... Alice (of Wonderland fame) has been plastered to my bonce and at some point I was making inroads to solving the conundrum and had suggested Cinderella or Snow White as the answer.

Then... I asked if I was in the right ballpark (an allowable question in our house rules) and I was told "no!".

I was miffed, the girl stood her ground and I eventually gave way. Soft bugger that I am!

Who was right?

Me or Gorgeous Girl?

Domus

Guru
You should know by now. Senior Management is ALWAYS right.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Alice in Wonderland is related to Snow White and or Cinderella how exactly??

Leading ladies in Disney films :whistle:

Punkawallah

Über Member
As Chair of Theory at the University of Bollocks, I can say that it all depends on his marital status.
If married, he is still wrong, but as his spouse was not present he will not pay for the crime until she finds out about it. Which she inevitably will, because of the Immutable Laws of Comedy & Physics.

Top Bottom