England : Leicestershire Market Bosworth to Breedon on the Hill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Hi @Chris Doyle your more than welcome on the ride were a friendly bunch . Don't worry about pace we don't leave poeple behind some riders shoot off for a bit but we regroup and ensure someone's with the slowest rider . You can do or as little as you want . I will firm up times Were next week one will pm you my mobile number for any last minute hitches . Ignore the others Ive not killed anyone yet !! and the only crash we've had was me :B)

It`s usually 9am, but wanted to make sure. Really looking forward to it :bicycle:
Yeah me too, hopefully the weather will be kind! (Fingers crossed)......

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Still riding at a good pace
Obviously you can peel of at Swad on return but you've got to get to the start so I presume it will still be around 50 miles . Shame if you can't make it but you know your body don't risk it if your going to make it worse

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Ok meet at normal spot 9.00 be riding by 09.10 .Rough times cafe by 11.00 45 minute stop back at Bosworth around 13.30 depending on pace
Meeting point is outside toilet block on car park at Bosworth country park ( not water park) on the road called The Park
Looking forward to it

Top Bottom