England : Leicestershire Market Bosworth to Breedon on the Hill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
You don't need to worry about hill training. @Lilliburlero and @13 rider will shoot up them, the rest of us will be taking our time. (Apologies to anyone else who think they can climb :rolleyes:)

:laugh: :tongue:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I don’t worry about the hills too much- got granny gears to lug my 14 1/2st frame up so I’ll get there eventually! But it’s always good to be a little prepared! I’m more worried about “Storm Brian” set to arrive across the weekend..... doesn’t look good folks!

It does look like being windy, just hoping it aint too wet.:rain:

My mate Paul will be coming along again (weather permitting) :thumbsup:

A nice tailwind up greysich wouldn’t go amiss either! :laugh:

A word of caution with greysich though- descending at speed down brook street into hartshorne can be tricky as the road was in very poor condition last time I did it, there were potholes galore. If any or all of you have done greysich already then my apologies for stating the obvious!

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
A nice tailwind up greysich wouldn’t go amiss either! :laugh:

A word of caution with greysich though- descending at speed down brook street into hartshorne can be tricky as the road was in very poor condition last time I did it, there were potholes galore. If any or all of you have done greysich already then my apologies for stating the obvious!

Yeah, beware of the debris on the descent. Mud and huge mounds of gravel lie in wait.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
But no gates !!! I say it before @Supersuperleeds

:tongue:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
This doesn't look like fun

upload_2017-10-20_20-6-32.png

Top Bottom