Marmite banned...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm indebted to you, I suffer badly with midge bites and love marmite. Complete no brainer, thanks!
we found it took about a week to get the levels high enough in your blood stream and you need to eat it each and everyday! Worked for both of us, and other people actually asked us how come we were not being pestered by midge when they were! So its the usual story of make sure someone else tastes better than you - not sure what that says for marmite or what it does to us when we eat it but... nicer than midge spray!

U

User169

I'm indebted to you, I suffer badly with midge bites and love marmite. Complete no brainer, thanks!

I like beer which also has copious quantities of vitB (at least, non-filtered beer does).

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
we found it took about a week to get the levels high enough in your blood stream and you need to eat it each and everyday! Worked for both of us, and other people actually asked us how come we were not being pestered by midge when they were! So its the usual story of make sure someone else tastes better than you - not sure what that says for marmite or what it does to us when we eat it but... nicer than midge spray!
Does it work if you rub it on your skin? :smile:

openroad

Feeling a bit hungry might just have some marmite on toast and am so thirsty a pint of tea might sort me out!!:tongue:

Top tip for Marsh**e* lovers not from me but my daughter -

She opens the jar of marmite and dips breadsticks in it = Giant Twiglets!
She is a student and I think that is all she actually lives on.

I hate the stuff and really do not even like it in things like sauces or gravy, it just makes whatever you put it with just taste of marmite.

Very oddly I love twiglets though.

Strange! I hate twiglets with a passion but lurve marmite.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Strange! I hate twiglets with a passion but lurve marmite.

Me too.

buggi

Bird Saviour
I'm glad I don't live in Canada :biggrin: ....quite ironic that nearly 10% of all deaths in Canada are directly caused by Obesity

Marmite Gravy...just too nice :smile:

well that's bcoz they don't allow foods that are "enriched with vitamins and mineral" or some canned foods and soup that "contains too much animal product"

WTF?

they obviously don't sell Spam then? :smile:

Top Bottom