Mass arrests 'Critical Mass' cycle ride during Olympics opening

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not going to start picking people out and naming names because that level of argument is below me and a forum is not the place for it. I wouldn't want to be thought of as a troll on here as I do really enjoy this forum.

I can take a joke as well as the next person and I'm certainly not overly sensitive about anything and banter is brilliant (ive laughed at quite a lot of this thread with some of the posts as they are genuinely funny) I just feel that a question was asked by several people and instead of being helpful or just saying "I don't actually know" there seems to be one or two on here who like the argument aspect a bit too much.

700 posts is ridiculous and I believe its time a mod took the decision to move this out of the main boards as its lost its way and has become farcical. :surrender:
Ah well. It's a nice cup of tea anyway.

Do you think...maybe...for those who've been active on this thread, we might, maybe, get some kind of special, one off, campaign CC Trophy? Something to celebrate a very special thread and which will live on for CC generations to come? 'The Critical Mass Award for Blathering On A Fair Bit' has a nice ring to it. And 50 points?

Tiberius Baltar

Do you think...maybe...for those who've been active on this thread, we might, maybe, get some kind of special, one off, campaign CC Trophy? Something to celebrate a very special thread and which will live on for CC generations to come? 'The Critical Mass Award for Blathering On A Fair Bit' has a nice ring to it. And 50 points?

To be fair this thread has gained me lots of trophy's and a couple of awards so its not been completely pointless ha ha ha

Linford

Che-on-bike.jpg

It's not on a handbag or a tea bag, but isn't this a more appropriate image of the reasonably great, widely misunderstood and overly-worshipped-by-the-young man himself?

Even if the bicycle does seem slightly unusual.

The reason for that is because it is actually a motor bicycle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Motorcycle_Diaries_(film)

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Well this thread is nothing compared to the epic Broken FlipFlop 4x4 bin on the path argument

Well this thread is nothing compared to the epic Broken FlipFlop 4x4 bin on the path argument
I missed that one. Must have been before my time!

Top Bottom