Mass arrests 'Critical Mass' cycle ride during Olympics opening

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tiberius Baltar

Apostrophy's?

You see this is the type of thing I mean. I have a degree in Inglish butt 2 b onest puling sumone up on there spelling kinda shows you for what you are buddy. Im (sorry) "I'm" currently replying to about 3 different threads so ocasioallie there may be a mistake due to typing and stuff but to pull someone up on it is just wrong. Would it have made you feel big if I replied and told you I was dyslexic? Maybe you would have got a giggle out of it if you thought you upset me?
Keyboard warriors are the same internationally you muppet. I tried to to just bow out amicabaly but that wasn't enough for you was it? Trollollollollollolloll sad little nowt to say trollollolloll :wacko:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
You see this is the type of thing I mean. I have a degree in Inglish butt 2 b onest puling sumone up on there spelling kinda shows you for what you are buddy. Im (sorry) "I'm" currently replying to about 3 different threads so ocasioallie there may be a mistake due to typing and stuff but to pull someone up on it is just wrong. Would it have made you feel big if I replied and told you I was dyslexic? Maybe you would have got a giggle out of it if you thought you upset me?
Keyboard warriors are the same internationally you muppet. I tried to to just bow out amicabaly but that wasn't enough for you was it? Trollollollollollolloll sad little nowt to say trollollolloll :wacko:

^_^ What were you saying about that stuff being below you?

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
My comments related to cyclists no longer being allowed use the routes that they have previously used. I don't know Draper's Fields, Hackney Marshes or Wanstead Flats, but I assume that they refer to specific places, rather than specific access routes.

Hackney Marshes is the place where the Sunday league used to be played - you know that famous park life advert from the 90s with like 30 footie pitches.

Well, despite the idea of the Olympics promoting sport, the tarmaced them over.

Tiberius Baltar

^_^ What were you saying about that stuff being below you?

I said naming individual users and personal attacks on a forum was below me. I did not however say that I would allow a faceless internet user to try and belittle me for the satisfaction of their ego. If you go back through this forum you will at no point find that I have singled anyone out for abuse or tried to wind anyone up in order to show how incredibly witty and intelligent I am. I prefer to leave that to the users with nothing helpful to say. I asked a question of Critical Mass on a thread about the behaviour of Critical Mass. If you aren't big enough to see that I'm trying to find out legitimate answers from people who know then would you please stop quoting me or replying to me. I have asked nicely now please stay away from my posts I have no further wish to ever interact with you again.

You do know that this forum was advertised as a place for cyclists to help each other out and give advice.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I said naming individual users and personal attacks on a forum was below me. I did not however say that I would allow a faceless internet user to try and belittle me for the satisfaction of their ego. If you go back through this forum you will at no point find that I have singled anyone out for abuse or tried to wind anyone up in order to show how incredibly witty and intelligent I am. I prefer to leave that to the users with nothing helpful to say. I asked a question of Critical Mass on a thread about the behaviour of Critical Mass. If you aren't big enough to see that I'm trying to find out legitimate answers from people who know then would you please stop quoting me or replying to me. I have asked nicely now please stay away from my posts I have no further wish to ever interact with you again.

You do know that this forum was advertised as a place for cyclists to help each other out and give advice.

No. You didn't. You didn't want to hear what supporters/defenders/participants of CM had to tell you, so you got all snippy and started counting posts. I agree that it's rude to pull people up on their grammar - that's why I never do it unless I intend to be rude. You got the answer pages ago - that there can't be a definitive spokesperson for the aims and strategies of CM, because of the provisional, diverse, improvised, loosely associative nature of the thing. Like so many things in life, its strengths and its weaknesses are flip sides of the same coin - I'm sorry if that upsets your view of How The World Should Be. So lots of people have been patiently explaining what they think are the strengths, achievements, shortcomings and importance of CM, and you have ignored all of it in and sat there waiting in a self-righteous strop for the answer to a stupid question. Fill your boots.

Tiberius Baltar

No. You didn't. You didn't want to hear what supporters/defenders/participants of CM had to tell you, so you got all snippy and started counting posts. I agree that it's rude to pull people up on their grammar - that's why I never do it unless I intend to be rude. You got the answer pages ago - that there can't be a definitive spokesperson for the aims and strategies of CM, because of the provisional, diverse, improvised, loosely associative nature of the thing. Like so many things in life, its strengths and its weaknesses are flip sides of the same coin - I'm sorry if that upsets your view of How The World Should Be. So lots of people have been patiently explaining what they think are the strengths, achievements, shortcomings and importance of CM, and you have ignored all of it in and sat there waiting in a self-righteous strop for the answer to a stupid question. Fill your boots.

I did ask you politely to go away have you got shoot in your eyes?

Linford

Are you trying to be even more of a complete tit than usual?

And before Flying Monkey helps you out again, yes that is a trick question...

You don't need the massive ego to sort your troubles for you surely ?

Grow a backbone and think of the Pankhursts before you shout for his services !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom