Mayonnaise

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I am finally fed up with Hellman's crap mayonnaise so, as from tomorrow, I shall make my own. I put some eggs out of the fridge so they are at room temperature.
I have been meaning to do that for a while now and the time has come to have nice, tasty , thick, yellow mayonnaise and not the white, runny , tasteless one.

iandg

Legendary Member
I prefer the polish version - Winiary Majonez Dekoracyjny

ps - you keep eggs in the fridge?

Last edited:

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
I am finally fed up with Hellman's crap mayonnaise so, as from tomorrow, I shall make my own. I put some eggs out of the fridge so they are at room temperature.
I have been meaning to do that for a while now and the time has come to have nice, tasty , thick, yellow mayonnaise and not the white, runny , tasteless one.

You keep eggs in the fridge? :eek::stop:

Hellmans is godawful. It's SWEET ffs!!! :wacko:

+1 for the Polish mayonnaise - though I plump for the Kielecki version with the green lid on the jar. Winiary is the Polish version of a big brand, whereas the Kielecki mayonnaise is made by a small co-operative.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Hellmans is godawful. It's SWEET ffs!!! :wacko:

+1 for the Polish mayonnaise - though I plump for the Kielecki version with the green lid on the jar. Winiary is the Polish version of a big brand, whereas the Kielecki mayonnaise is made by a small co-operative.

I know little about Polish food but you may like to know that Lidl has a Polish promotion right now.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Just looked in the fridge, we have Bramwells mayonnaise, it says specialy produced for Aldi, made with free range eggs.
Also in the fridge are eggs !

My partner likes the Bramwells mayo. But for me, I find it bland. Hence having 2 types of Mayo in the fridge.

Top Bottom