Me want!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A bargain at twice the price :tongue: and its still got wires. I think I'd buya new bike first, oh you have :ohmy: well another new bike, n+1 and all that ;).

OP
OP
M

magnatom

HLaB,

Aye, that would be a nice bike at that price!

Rich P, I do this commuting video thing, don't ya know! ;)

The extra resolution would ensure that you never miss a car registration, although I can see no mention of it's low light capabilities which is interesting.....

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Hehehehe! :smile:

I'm not seriously looking at getting this! Just thought I would post it for interest. It shows what the future holds for these cameras.

Now a 360 degree camera would be a great idea, but imagine the amount of time you would have to spend editing the footage which would probably fill a hard drive with every commute! :ohmy:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I did read that the Beeb had bought a good handful of this camera set up. Dont know what they're using it for but the predecessor was used in Dom Littlewoods program on commuting (they put it on a cyclists helmet oo-er)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
downfader said:
I did read that the Beeb had bought a good handful of this camera set up. Dont know what they're using it for but the predecessor was used in Dom Littlewoods program on commuting (they put it on a cyclists helmet oo-er)

Sounds extremely unlikely to me. The BBC are constantly whinging about not being able to afford kitting out with small HD cameras so it sounds very unbelievable. Very interesting if true.

Top Bottom