mechanics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Any on,
Welcome to the forum

The question seemed relevant enough!

I suppose most of us who are 'concerned' enough about our own bikes and fettle/clean/upgrade accordingly could be considered a mechanic. There are a few who do/have worked in bike shops, as such.

I have a C&G Bike Mechanic's qualification to my name, but wouldn't consider myself a 'proper' mechanic. Experience is as relevant as qualifications.

OP
OP
Harrisman

Harrisman

Dayvo. i have a set of miche 707 race wheels. fitted with a campagnolo freehub. can i change it to a shimano freehub.

Dayvo. i have a set of miche 707 race wheels. fitted with a campagnolo freehub. can i change it to a shimano freehub.

I can answer that question - and I'm not even a qualified bike mechanic. The freehub body should be able to be swapped out for a shimano item - but you will, at the very least, need a Miche shimano freehub, which will need to be compatible with the Miche hub on the wheel. If in doubt, ask the Miche importer.

And to pre-empt your next question - the Miche UK importer is RJ Chicken Cycles.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I can answer that question - and I'm not even a qualified bike mechanic. The freehub body should be able to be swapped out for a shimano item - but you will, at the very least, need a Miche shimano freehub compatible with the Miche hub on the wheel.
He wasn't asking you, he was asking Dayvo.

Top Bottom