Meet the new cat water gun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Put orange/lemon peel down they hate citrus fruits. I personally would'nt put washing up liquid in with the water. You dont want to poison one by accident and then be having problems with the owners.

I like to give em a scare..Vinny is a lovely cat but he's a sod for birds.
No bell on any of them..
The nasty ginger cat that caused the demise of my border terrier on the other had is on borrowed time.
Its a menace, attacks anyone and everything..
It even sits in the road and wont move for cars...its only a matter of time before its 9 are up

Drago

Legendary Member
So, you've taken one of these and painted it yellow...

download.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
I was once shot in the head by one of those in a fish 'n chip shop in Leeds. I didn't make a fuss, despite it ruining my meal (wet chips aren't great), because as a soft southern bastard I clearly deserved it.
Not at the time, odd the chip shop later burned down!!

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Are you sure it was a cat and not a fox?

My old dog loved fox poo..
But cat poo wins the day for a good stomach emptying retch .
in my old life i used to find it in my heaps of sand most days with my gloved hands and on my trousers.

Hidden horrorsxx(

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
So, you've taken one of these and painted it yellow...

View attachment 373288
Is that mounted on the roof of the Fusion then? Totally Afghanistan!

AndyRM

XOXO
Sorry, but I think that shooting cats with water is cruel. They're pretty easy to shift (unless they're not neutered or feral).

The citrus thing is b*llocks BTW.

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Sorry, but I think that shooting cats with water is cruel. They're pretty easy to shift (unless they're not neutered or feral).

The citrus thing is b*llocks BTW.

Your more than welcome to pop over and show me how..we don't have a cat.
3 next door. 2 next door to them 1 next door but one.
Then we have several more in the street.
I think water is a great way and my Vet daughter in law agrees.
It's not cruel. They can swim btw

AndyRM

XOXO
Your more than welcome to pop over and show me how..we don't have a cat.
3 next door. 2 next door to them 1 next door but one.
Then we have several more in the street.
I think water is a great way and my Vet daughter in law agrees.
It's not cruel. They can swim btw

The easiest thing to do would be get your own cat.

Failing that, open the door and take a quick step towards them, maybe with a stamp of your foot. They'll shift sharpish.

Yeah, they're pretty handy swimmers, one of our cats used to get in the bath with me.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Are you sure it was a cat and not a fox?
Fox poo is a bit more solid and has a recognisable pong. There is a white cat that I disturbed once making itself ‘comfy’ in my flower bed. I chased it out of the garden. Next day, there was a large soft dollop of stinking cat poo on the decking about 12 inches from my shed door. I had to wash it off with a hose.

As I left on the bike, the moggy in question was staring at me from a nearby, looking quite content with, what I can only assume, was its ‘revenge’. Same bloody thing will jump in through my open top windows given half a chance – have evicted it from the house several times. It’s not been neutered and so sprays everywhere. Trust me, male cat spray is like having ammonia squirted up your nostrils...aaargh!. Next door say it’s theirs and I see it kipping on their front window sill. But I’m betting it’s a stray that has adopted them.

AndyRM

XOXO
Fox poo is a bit more solid and has a recognisable pong. There is a white cat that I disturbed once making itself ‘comfy’ in my flower bed. I chased it out of the garden. Next day, there was a large soft dollop of stinking cat poo on the decking about 12 inches from my shed door. I had to wash it off with a hose.

As I left on the bike, the moggy in question was staring at me from a nearby, looking quite content with, what I can only assume, was its ‘revenge’. Same bloody thing will jump in through my open top windows given half a chance – have evicted it from the house several times. It’s not been neutered and so sprays everywhere. Trust me, male cat spray is like having ammonia squirted up your nostrils...aaargh!. Next door say it’s theirs and I see it kipping on their front window sill. But I’m betting it’s a stray that has adopted them.

Tell them to get it neutered. Keeping an un-neutered cat is really irresponsible.

Top Bottom