Meet the new cat water gun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
The easiest thing to do would be get your own cat.

Failing that, open the door and take a quick step towards them, maybe with a stamp of your foot. They'll shift sharpish.

Yeah, they're pretty handy swimmers, one of our cats used to get in the bath with me.

I have considered getting a cat..i just dont feel the need as cat's are not really my thing.
Im a dog person but we cant really have one sadly

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Apparently Miss Goodbody's pussy regularly encroaches on the Verger's cucumber patch, and he has recently resorted to squirting in its general direction.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Apparently Miss Goodbody's pussy regularly encroaches on the Verger's cucumber patch, and he has recently resorted to squirting in its general direction.
A bloke came round to repair my burglar alarm and the moggy duly crawled out from under his car, stretched & yawned, then sprayed his front wheel:blush:. It regularly sprays on my fir tree in the back garden, so I ..er..occasionally pee on it (at night, no-one looking!!) to let it know that there's another alpha male here. Doesn't seem to work.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
A bloke came round to repair my burglar alarm and the moggy duly crawled out from under his car, stretched & yawned, then sprayed his front wheel:blush:. It regularly sprays on my fir tree in the back garden, so I ..er..occasionally pee on it (at night, no-one looking!!) to let it know that there's another alpha male here. Doesn't seem to work.

It does deter badgers though. I was thoroughly hacked off with badgers digging up the lawns. Resorted to peeing in a small watering can and then pouring it on the grass (I had to use this interim step in case a neighbour saw me). Result...no badgers.

Only works with male pee apparently. Maybe I could set up a business selling it to badger-plagued spinsters

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
It does deter badgers though. I was thoroughly hacked off with badgers digging up the lawns. Resorted to peeing in a small watering can and then pouring it on the grass (I had to use this interim step in case a neighbour saw me). Result...no badgers.

Only works with male pee apparently. Maybe I could set up a business selling it to badger-plagued spinsters

Funny you should say that @nickyboy
A customer i re-laid a patio for told me she peed in a bucket and then used a diluted mix on her lawn.
She was quite an eccentric lady but she was a A level adjudicator so I'd think very intelligent.

I was careful not to use her buckets mind.

She had a very lush lawn though

Last edited:
OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Ahem. Don't let your [female dog] pee on your lawn, it will ruin it. :smile:

Yes indeed, my little Border ruined a lot of lawn.
I heard many tales of add this and that to her food, but i never did as she was only little and the moss was winning anyway:banghead:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
[QUOTE 4956593, member: 43827"]Pee on the fir tree or the cat? :eek: If the cat that's pretty impressive accuracy.[/QUOTE]
Sadly, my aim isn't what it used to be:laugh:. It's the tree.

Mrs M

Guru
IMG_1200.JPG
How could anyone shoot me :wub:

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
I'll end up with a Cat at this rate, just so i can watch what happens when the wife has the i tunes on full belt with the headphones !!

Top Bottom