Meet-ups

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have had a quick browse and can’t see any Meet-up threads but was just wondering if anyone had previously arranged a get together for Members of this forum before?
Clearly with COVID it won’t have been possible recently but still curious if it had happened and if so how successfully?

vickster

Legendary Member
There’s a whole sub forum of rides and socials
https://www.cyclechat.net/forums/cyclechat-recreational-rides.47/

13 rider

Guru
Until this year I have regularly ran some forum rides based around Leicester . Through this I have made some great mates and met @Supersuperleeds :laugh:. We now meet up on an informal manner and on Sunday we are having our first ride together this year .
All it takes is someone to decide to arrange a ride post a thread and see what happens .

OP
OP
Son Of Anarchy

Son Of Anarchy

Regular
Until this year I have regularly ran some forum rides based around Leicester . Through this I have made some great mates and met @Supersuperleeds :laugh:. We now meet up on an informal manner and on Sunday we are having our first ride together this year .
All it takes is someone to decide to arrange a ride post a thread and see what happens .
So good to hear that! Wishing you a dry and safe ride out 👌

Last edited:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member

:cry:

Top Bottom