Men in tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Billy Adam

Ok thanks for your views gives me something to think about. Any recommendations as to any brands. dare I try ebay? though as long as they do returns I supose it alright.
Decathlon do a fairly reasonable price kit. Different colour pads for differing time in the saddle. Around the £30-£40 mark.

Black Country Ste

If you pop along to your local WWF wrestling surplus emporium they'll fit you out with a jazzy sash number on the cheap. It's what I do.
Not sure if sarcastic! I was involved in pro wrestling for a time and have some custom Lycra. :whistle:

I have a couple of pairs of Decathlon tights that are going back next time I go up Wednesbury as they aren't what I want. I'd be happier with some padded boxers (bibs when I start longer rides) and a second unpadded layer.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Not sure if sarcastic! I was involved in pro wrestling for a time and have some custom Lycra. :whistle:

I have a couple of pairs of Decathlon tights that are going back next time I go up Wednesbury as they aren't what I want. I'd be happier with some padded boxers (bibs when I start longer rides) and a second unpadded layer.

:laugh: Nice one. Get the pic out!

Kendo%20Nagasaki.jpg

daddypaul3

not sure on the tights !!!!!! , but i like the bike :laugh:

Top Bottom