Merida ride vs scultura

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
Just checking I've got this right, is the ride version a more relaxed fit and the scultura a bit racier? I'm considering a 105 equipped carbon as they are a good price and well reviewed

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes. Go ride, see which suits you better

This lad might be able to help https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/these-lighter-bikes.177223/#post-3615104

Last edited:

Mike!

Veteran
I have the scultura with ultegra and am very happy with it, you are correct in that the scultura is the racier of the two but not as extreme as many. I have back and neck issues and don't find the scultura an issue at all.

OP
Kevoffthetee

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
My mate has a ride 94 and he loves it, i think it's a very nice looking bike with some good features. Haven't ridden it,he's about 8 inches taller than me so there's no way it'll fit, so can't comment on the ride.

afanjack

I hav had the ride 94 Carbon for the past 18 months. It is a fantastic bike for the money. I can't comment on if it is better than the scultura as I have never ridden one, but the ride 94 is well worth the money :smile:

shadow master

its the carbon comp 904 I'm fancying, but my LBS doesn't have a 54cm to try. I've tired enough bikes now to know I need a 54m but would have loved to try this first.

just ned to work out if I can pull the trigger without selling my Peugeot
Hi please be aware carbon meridas come up a bit bigger than most 54cm...particularly compared to specialized..but they are great bikes my local has scultura full carbon 2015 model with 22 speed 105 for £1199.

OP
Kevoffthetee

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
Cheers guys. I went to my lbs and had a look at cannondale, Merida, Scott and lapierre and now I'm more confused then ever as I was drawn to a cannondale super6 tiagra at £1040

Top Bottom