Merida ride vs scultura

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
Just checking I've got this right, is the ride version a more relaxed fit and the scultura a bit racier? I'm considering a 105 equipped carbon as they are a good price and well reviewed

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes. Go ride, see which suits you better

This lad might be able to help https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/these-lighter-bikes.177223/#post-3615104

Last edited:

Mike!

Guru
I have the scultura with ultegra and am very happy with it, you are correct in that the scultura is the racier of the two but not as extreme as many. I have back and neck issues and don't find the scultura an issue at all.

OP
OP
Kevoffthetee

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere

toeknee

Über Member
Ride is awesome......

image.jpg

My mate has a ride 94 and he loves it, i think it's a very nice looking bike with some good features. Haven't ridden it,he's about 8 inches taller than me so there's no way it'll fit, so can't comment on the ride.

afanjack

I hav had the ride 94 Carbon for the past 18 months. It is a fantastic bike for the money. I can't comment on if it is better than the scultura as I have never ridden one, but the ride 94 is well worth the money :smile:

shadow master

its the carbon comp 904 I'm fancying, but my LBS doesn't have a 54cm to try. I've tired enough bikes now to know I need a 54m but would have loved to try this first.

just ned to work out if I can pull the trigger without selling my Peugeot
Hi please be aware carbon meridas come up a bit bigger than most 54cm...particularly compared to specialized..but they are great bikes my local has scultura full carbon 2015 model with 22 speed 105 for £1199.

OP
OP
Kevoffthetee

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
Cheers guys. I went to my lbs and had a look at cannondale, Merida, Scott and lapierre and now I'm more confused then ever as I was drawn to a cannondale super6 tiagra at £1040

Top Bottom