Merlin Cycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Veteran
We often hear of companies who have given poor service.

Well I ordered some stuff from Merlin Cycles, arrived swiftly, e mail confirming it was sent, and came signed for (i prefer that over some dopey courier)

Big thank you to them, i am very happy.

(Please note i have nothing to do woth them at all)

I've ordered a few bits from Merlin over the years and I've always been happy with their service too :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Have always received good service from Merlin.
Their prices are usually better then a lot of other more well known internet retailers.

Noodley

Aye, another happy merlin customer. Always very good when I have bought from them or sent e-mails.

Another vote for Merlin, first class

Gary E

Veteran
Just to continue the theme - excellent service, dealt with a couple of times on the phone and was very pleased with the outcome :thumbsup:

wakou

Über Member
+1 It is worth checking their site often, when they have something they want to clear out, they REALLY offer a clearance price. I got My ultegra triple chainset WITH BB cups for £75.00 retail around £250.00....

Berties

Fast and careful!
have just got my wife a merlin fairfax,as there some cracking deals on the current stock and with the obligatory 12% on top discount a damn good deal,also the cycle shop is giving me a regular customer discount on all new gear so happy days !

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Just received my Joe Blow Sport II :pump: from Merlin - ordered just 26 hours ago, give or take a couple of minutes. Not only the best price online, but free delivery too. Fantastic service :thumbsup:

Top Bottom