Met SarahPink today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Or do it my way. Ride, ride, ride, ride....<insert many rides> ride, think about oiling, forget, ride, ride, ride, think about it again, forget, ride, remember, oil.

potsy

Rambler
Did she fall off today?
whistling.gif

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Err Fossyant - since you are obviously so much better at cleaning your bike than I am.. do you want to pop round and sort mine out (either that or you've never riden it
biggrin.gif
).

I become slacker at cleaning my chain in summer than winter ...

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Should we all post photo's of our cassettes BEFORE we clean them... to see who had the worst
blush.gif
(secretly hoping it wouldn't be me)?

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I've seen a number of pictures of Fossy's transmission over the years. I'm impressed in the same way I might be by an incredible illusion: I'm confused, but outwardly cool, of course, and there's probably some simple explanation but I can't figure it out without Derren Brown giving it away, then only if he explains it fairly slowly. I bet he'd leave a bit out too, just so I didn't get the whole picture.

potsy

Rambler
I've seen a number of pictures of Fossy's transmission over the years. I'm impressed in the same way I might be by an incredible illusion: I'm confused, but outwardly cool, of course, and there's probably some simple explanation but I can't figure it out without Derren Brown giving it away, then only if he explains it fairly slowly. I bet he'd leave a bit out too, just so I didn't get the whole picture.

Ha Ha he only has the one picture,the bikes never been out of his garage
laugh.gif
whistling.gif

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You are welcome to UCI inspect it.................... hence why I ride a fixed most days...............why ride gears................ :tongue: My fixed is even cleaner........ :biggrin:

Those pics are my 20 year old bike.............. it's used at weekends and for sportives.....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

Tis magic, or an oily rag....they work wonders................

Top Bottom