Meta - Moaning: Moaning about moaning.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
I can see this as a round in a Radio 4 comedy panel game, followed by Apologies and Excuses.
We already have a show for that it's called the Parliament channel though it's pretty crap on the apologies bit.

Drago

Legendary Member
Im adraid im guilty of Meta Moaning. Brexit finally broke me - I couldn't give a sheet either way, and to hear the incessant moaning from all sides just did me in. And still they do it, like anyone cares what they think. Honestly, no one does, so why bother?

Stop it! It made me a Meta Moaner.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Im adraid im guilty of Meta Moaning. Brexit finally broke me - I couldn't give a sheet either way, and to hear the incessant moaning from all sides just did me in. And still they do it, like anyone cares what they think. Honestly, no one does, so why bother?

Stop it! It made me a Meta Moaner.

The fishermen are already moaning about what they've got but think they'll get what they want in 2026...

https://www.sff.co.uk/letter-to-prime-minister-from-sff-chief-executive/

Come to think of it I'd like to have a moan about all the people who thought Brexit would be great now moaning about it.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
I’m in violent agreement with everything that’s been said so far.

vickster

Legendary Member
That is something worth moaning about, 'making beds and lying in them' would be my answer there.

Not met any in person yet but I'm sure there's plenty about.
Weren't many fisherfolk in favour of Brexit? :scratch:
Oops ...

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Right.... listen up... the first person who complains about the Council's pot hole repair policy being a complete and utter waste of time and money can go and boil their heads... it isn't a nice job having to patch holes in all weathers with inappropriate materials and just a brush 'n shovel. These poor, thoughtless and incompetent lay-abouts have a job to do and the quicker they can get it done, to sit in their nice warm van again, the better.

Honestly, the way people go on you'd think that these raised, unfinished tar patches should last for weeks and that these poor lads were being paid loads of money to do it.

And another thing,...

Last edited:
Top Bottom