Meta - Moaning: Moaning about moaning.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bagpuss

Guru
It is not moaning {that is entirely different} . The Aussies and New Zealanders have a better term for us Brits . A bunch of whinging poms .
So I have a whing about something and not a moan.
So stop your whinging the lot of you .

OP
OP
R

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
It is not moaning {that is entirely different} . The Aussies and New Zealanders have a better term for us Brits . A bunch of whinging poms .
So I have a whing about something and not a moan.
So stop your whinging the lot of you .

I'm confused - are you you whinging about whinging? Or moaning about whinging? This is the "moaning about moaning" thread. Moaning about whinging we'll allow, just about, but go start your own thread if you want to whing about whinging.

Bloody antipodean thread drifters. Makes my blood boil.

Drago

Legendary Member
That is something worth moaning about, 'making beds and lying in them' would be my answer.
No no, no, no, no! It's not worth moaning about. Most of us couldn't care less and we're sick of hearing it.

All the people everywhere, both sides of the divide, who are still moaing should he shut in a room together with an assortment of weapons. Whoever emerges at the end (doubtless still moaning) should then be thrown down a well, where they will still probably moan but the grown ups won't be able to hear them.

It's petty and childish and, even worse, its turned me into a Meta Moaner, a hollow shell of a once mighty and proud man. My spirit broken, my emotions drained, by the incessant, childish, petty, puerile but above all pointless, moaning. Sob! Wail!

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Old people....I hate old people because they moan and complain all the time.

When I was young, old people were grateful for their lot and never complained. Now you just can't stop them....ungrateful lot

Truth is, people who moan in old age, moaned in their youth. Pretty sure they have now identified the moan gene 🧬.

I noticed this thread was posted just after 1pm today and people are still moaning!!

gbb

Legendary Member
If it were a thread simply to moan, I'd not partake but as it's a thread to moan about moaners, something the British have become world champions at, and much to everyone's detriment IMO, I will let go...
STOP MOANING....please. it's not doing anyone any good. People I know moan about this that and everything and I ask them...
Do you feel better for it ?
Will it change anything ?

The answer Is always no, so what's the point ? You just feel more and more cheesed off, agitated etc etc. Forget it, get on, smile and be as happy as you can be. The world will be a better place for you and everyone around you.

Top Bottom