Mice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Mice have written off a good few cars.

TreeHuggery

We had rats in our loft for 3 winters running, absolute pain in the ass!.

Trapped 6 of them in total (snap traps) and Council came in and bated the drains eventually for free (next door is Council owned).

Bizzarly leaving our Loft light on all the time had the biggest effect for some reason.

We set bait down as well.

Get on top of it as quick as you can before it turns into a major problem and releasing them anywhere near your house will just see them come back again unfortunately..
sleep deprivation...its a bit like when communist China had people making noise through the night, until the birds fell out of the trees

gbb

Legendary Member
Deal with them quickly. I thought they werent any harm when they were seen in our garden shed.
Sadly they quickly made their way into the house and we started seeing them running in the kitchen, assume theyd got in through an air brick behind a cupboard. They promptly raided the cupboards and left droppings all over the place.
Humane methods soon went out the door when we were advised by a pest controller to deal with them promptly or they'll move into the cavity,into the loft, the further they spread the harder they'll be to deal with.
We trapped 13 mice in about a month before we got em all.

We had a few mice and bought one of these humane mouse traps

View attachment 347159

Baited it with chocolate. Caught all the mice over a period of about a week (I think there were three). We just took them to nearby fields and released them
I have that - despite the fact that a mouse clearly passes it most nights, it refuses to take the bait. Clever mice in my neck of the woods. Am looking for alternative suggestions.

Top Bottom