Mice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
They piss everywhere too, all the time.
Retirement thread >>>>>>>>>

Those sonic devices seem to work in our house. I haven't seen a mouse in our cellar since I plugged one in. Seem to work with spiders too as no spiders this winter. I must say I don't like either of them so, result.
any problems with using them in your living space? Are they the same as the ones folk put in their garden to keep cats away?

stephec

Legendary Member
any problems with using them in your living space? Are they the same as the ones folk put in their garden to keep cats away?
The instructions on the one that I bought said to make sure there were no obstructions and that it wouldn't work round corners, being sonic it's probably line of sight, which isn't much good if they lurk behind cupboards.

ok, ta, thanks for the reply.

I think I may have one somewhere but if so the humane thing pictured above has failed to catch it. Maybe they are cleverer round my way.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
The one we have is in the cellar which runs throughout, below the house. The cellar has divided walls so it is in the place where we noticed we had mice. Now, no mice, no spiders.

classic33

Leg End Member
Or if they're deaf....
You hear it?

Top Bottom