Michelin pro4 endurance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Nothing to do with difficulty, more fear!

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

And sharks.

And lions.

And spiders in Australia...

...well, the fear list is quite long but Im sure bike tyres are not on it.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Well I fitted the tyres this evening, took me less than an hour to do both...even managed to get the chain etc back on after it came off while trying to refit the rear.

Was actually very straightforward, just needed to be patient. Doing 100km on them on Sunday so we shall see how they go

Is there anything specific needs to be done to bed in new tyres? They were a bit squeaky when I rode up the road to check the gears and brakes were working etc :smile:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I'm currently running their predecessors (krylions) on my best bike in 25c and really like them, not the easiest to get on the rim tbh but that might depend on the rims you have.

Had a visit early on when they were used on my CX to make it a 'beefed up road bike' but nothing in the last 700 miles since I put them on this bike.

Have just bought some Pro4 Endurance in 23c for when these wear out :thumbsup:

What do the Pro4 Endurance have over the Durano plus ?

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Ribble seem to be about the cheapest place if happy with 23mm in grey or red

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
So I thought I would report back.

I got a pair of Pro 4 Endurance tyres from ribble, I was going to save them for some wheels I am having built but I was swapping wheels tonight for some Shimano R501's I got cheap from Ribble to make do till my wheels are finished and I noticed that the back one was worn out so I thought I might as well try the Pro 4's out.

They are a hell of a lot easier to fit than the Durano's are so here they are on my bike and I will report back when I have had a few rides on them:

P1030960_zpsce9e4767.jpg

P1030959_zpsf2cc7adb.jpg

Top Bottom