Michelin pro4 endurance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
So I thought I would report back.

I got a pair of Pro 4 Endurance tyres from ribble, I was going to save them for some wheels I am having built but I was swapping wheels tonight for some Shimano R501's I got cheap from Ribble to make do till my wheels are finished and I noticed that the back one was worn out so I thought I might as well try the Pro 4's out.

They are a hell of a lot easier to fit than the Durano's are so here they are on my bike and I will report back when I have had a few rides on them:

P1030960_zpsce9e4767.jpg

P1030959_zpsf2cc7adb.jpg
you didn't align the valves to the tyre logos - amateur ;-)

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
you didn't align the valves to the tyre logos - amateur ;-)

:laugh:

PpPete

Legendary Member
Ask me again in a couple of weeks when I have done a few rides on them but so far yes.

I'll be able to give you a considered opinion at the end of the next week.
4 off Pro 4 Endurance on our audax bikes all ready for LEL (and carrying an old part worn Krylion just in case)

Actually mine have been on for a few hundred km already and no bad things to report.
Not 100% faerie-proof but like the Krylions they seem to survive intact many rides when you see other folks on the verges mending p*******s.

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
So I thought I would report back.

I got a pair of Pro 4 Endurance tyres from ribble, I was going to save them for some wheels I am having built but I was swapping wheels tonight for some Shimano R501's I got cheap from Ribble to make do till my wheels are finished and I noticed that the back one was worn out so I thought I might as well try the Pro 4's out.

They are a hell of a lot easier to fit than the Durano's are so here they are on my bike and I will report back when I have had a few rides on them:

P1030960_zpsce9e4767.jpg

P1030959_zpsf2cc7adb.jpg

Claim a set of lithion 2's for an even better feeling in you wallet..... http://bike.michelin.co.uk/news/year-round-performance-with-michelin-cycle-tyres

Top Bottom