As per title, actaully the fuse ( internally ) has blown, now good chance that something is shorted but on examination no signs of burning and just went when the wife went to open the door so I suspect a surge has blown the fuse. Anyway looks up yell for a local repair man who may sell me a fuse, phones first one to come up, bloke said " I don`t hand them out " I said right...... do you know where i can buy one ( after his first answer i knew what was coming ) " err no i don`t , you do know you need to find out whats causing it to blow ?" no shoot sherlock i say to myself, anyway cut a long story short, another shop In Dunfermline has the fuses and I will pick it up tomorrow, if it blows, the microwave is skipped anyway, no loss! So Mr microwave repair man in Hillend, no need to be short with me, in fact with an attitude like that i`m surprised you have a business to run. Its a wee rant but he was very short with me on phone which is uncalled for IMO.