Middle class sandals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
3BM has SPD versions...:thumbsup:

Go away.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 1864549, member: 1314"]3BM's clipless sandals are made out of carbon.[/quote]

MacB's sandals are made out of steel, but he didn't like them so upgraded to Titanium sandals, but he couldn't find a pair with the correct steel buckles so got another steel pair but they didn't have the correct buckles either so bought another pair but these were plastic rather then leather which he found uncomfortable so he had to buy yet another pair but they didn't fit properly so he went back to the steel ones but bodged them up to fit. So now he wears one pair whilst he has half a dozen other pairs in bit and pieces hanging up in his garage. :thumbsup:

3BM only wears upper class sandals.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
[QUOTE 1864660, member: 1314"]Actually, about time I met 3BM on a ride again. When next, matey?[/quote]

Yeah I've been bad at making FNRttC rides for too long - work, family, moving, polytechnic, moving, house building, etc. Bit of a clearer calendar now, I'm on the first stage of the LonJog and I'm going to do a couple of FNR's this year too.

Sara_H

Guru
I have a pair of birkenstocks and TWO pairs of Merrell sandals.

I don't wear them with socks though, so my feet aren't pale but the little toe on my right foot is a funny shape.

Top Bottom