Mileage for 2019.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I added up my mileage since January 1st 2019 and it comes to 1406 miles. It will probably stay that way till December 31st now as I am away until the 28th but , hopefully, if the weather is ok, I may be able to add a few for miles in the last 2 days of the year. To many of you, this is a small amount of miles , especially if you use your bike for commuting but how many leisure miles do you actually do?

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm on 2819, I'll get to 2900, maybe a few more. 2000 at least leisure I'd think (I only partially commuted March to May, only 4 miles each way if not extended, maybe another 50 miles commuted to tube since starting new contract mid July). The weather has killed my mileage this autumn.

Oh and my cycling year didn't start until March due to knee surgery in January

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
About 6,400 miles this year. Some commuting but mainly leisure, including 1,200 miles on LEJOG + a few around Orkney.
Most were solo rides, but many were with local friends and some lovely folk from CC!
Not much recently, though, due to a knackered knee :sad:

Hopefully back for more in 2020!

Last edited:

There’s still a bit of the year left, and the Rapha festive 500. I should get it over 17000 miles with a bit of luck. I’m slacking this year:laugh:

Heigue'r

Veteran
4780...a bad year really considering I had 1200 miles on the clock by the end of january..signed up for the rapha 500 so might break 5000 miles.973 miles have been leisure with 963 miles on one leisure bike and 10 on the other..the rest on the commuter.

Top Bottom