mileage or kilometers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
OK then simple question, can I delete this post / thread as I'm sick of it

You can probably delete your posts, if the time cut off has not been reached, however you can not delete the thread nor other peoples responses. BTW, the way forums work is that someone creates a thread and things get posted in response to the original post, whether the original poster agrees/likes the responses is neither here nor there. You don't create a thread, make a tit of yourself and then delete the evidence!

OP
OP
lee1980sim

lee1980sim

An average... on average I work 9 hr shifts thus meaning most of my days consist of a 9hr shift
On average this persons work outs are 300 miles a day so the majority of the workouts when taken on a daily basis are 300 miles long, I have not made a tit of myself its you that needs everything explaining and resorts to insulting people

screenman

Legendary Member
Somebody will be needing a ladder to get out soon.^_^

Just leave the post alone and forget it, and by the way in races you have headwind sections where as in end to end for instance it could be tailwind all the way.

Firestorm

Veteran
An average... on average I work 9 hr shifts thus meaning most of my days consist of a 9hr shift
On average this persons work outs are 300 miles a day so the majority of the workouts when taken on a daily basis are 300 miles long, I have not made a tit of myself its you that needs everything explaining and resorts to insulting people
The first post indicates mode though. As in the one which occurs most.

A mean average of 300 miles per day would indicate some days of 300+
Whereas a mode average of 300 would mean that the majority of the rides are 300 miles

wxbull

I have to say I wondered the same about these 300 mile days. After reading this thread I'm not so suspicious. Hats off to them for doing that distance.

Actually I agree with you, you have been set upon by other posters who have no interest in the thread title, but just in taking the p***. See the posting by @Licramite in another thread.

OP
OP
lee1980sim

lee1980sim

Still mean, and yes I agree well done to the people who can do it I'd average about 25mile per day I merely wanted to know if its a plausible possibility but now I've lost all hope and have had it reconfirmed to me why I prefer my own company and haven't bothered with forums before

To answer your question ( I hope sensibly) no it is not plausible to average 300 miles a day riding a bicycle, riding day in day out, or taking the average over every time they ride. It is however perfectly possible to ride 300 miles in a day for a limited amount of consecutive days or for instance every weekend/ month with recovery and training rides inbetween.

Top Bottom