Miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
120 ish miles.

longers

Legendary Member
Plax said:
Just over 50 miles. I'm hoping to cycle 100 at some point this year.

You do some fairly hilly routes Plax so they've got to count as half as much again no?

Plax

Guru
longers said:
You do some fairly hilly routes Plax so they've got to count as half as much again no?

Sounds good to me :biggrin:
I'm thinking of doing the Wild Wales Challenge in August. 90 miles of glorious hills. I've got the application form all printed out ready. I just have to pluck up the courage to post it.

longers

Legendary Member
I can lend you a stamp :biggrin:

I don't think it'll be a walk in the park but August will give you plenty of time to get ready if you're determined.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
76 miles. One of the times I did this distance I wasn't especially knackered at all and wish I'd pressed on to about 90 miles. One of the other times was very tiring.

Would like to get upto about 120 miles this year and have 80 milers at the frequency I'm doing 60s at.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
In the heat of Saudi Arabia - 216 miles (349kms)
This year in hot and steamy Bangkok - 80 miles (128kms)

mondobongo

Über Member
101.06 in six hours 26 minutes. Down to do a Century in June and a mate is in my ear to sign up for a 100 TT.

asterix

Comrade Member
About 120. Altho' I did 3 consecutive days of average 110 on a loaded tourer crossing the Massif Central. Felt fine after and on the rest day, riding unloaded, was able to burn off a racer on a Willier outside Bordeaux.

I have a resolution never to exceed 200km/120miles in a day.

Mr Pig

longers said:
hilly routes count as half as much again no?

Great, I agree :0) Then I've 'really' done 75 miles ;0)

Where I live there is nothing but hills! I like it, can't be bothered trundling along on the flat for hours. Twenty-miles of hills this morning, you know you've done something.

Top Bottom