Miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
102.58 on Peter's Tour of Hampshire, made much easier by other CCers completing their centuries before me.

I didn't feel too bad the next day, but I ate enough to feed a small village when I got home.

U

User482

I've done 110 miles on 4 occasions now. Terrain makes a huge difference though - I did a 110 mile charity ride in the forest of Bowland which had my on my knees, but the same distance from Bristol to London really wasn't that hard.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
HelenD123 said:
106.31 yesterday (Just pipping MacBludgeon!)

oh yeah, nice touch, well done, I thought this forum was a friendly place, do you really want to go in the little black book along with Aran and Auntie Helen???

Arch

Married to Night Train
68 miles for me, on the trike, last summer in France. About 66 is most on an upright, about 8 years ago, with luggage. Feeling distinctly wimpy reading this, and feel I have to go for 100 soon. Trouble is, I'm a pootler, so 100 is going to take me some time. And the trike is definitely the comfortable way to go - after that I could maybe have done another 10, it was just the tired legs that ached. On an upright, there's the sore bum and shoulders as well as the tired legs.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
MacBludgeon said:
oh yeah, nice touch, well done, I thought this forum was a friendly place, do you really want to go in the little black book along with Aran and Auntie Helen???

You know what us Helens are like.;) Don't worry, I won't do it again. Take comfort in the fact that my Cyclogs monthly total is still pretty measly.:biggrin::biggrin:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
HelenD123 said:
You know what us Helens are like.;) Don't worry, I won't do it again. Take comfort in the fact that my Cyclogs monthly total is still pretty measly.:smile::stop:

Oh Gosh, my new total is 115.28 miles from Saturday, just decimating pipping HelenD:biggrin:

HelenD123

Legendary Member
MacBludgeon said:
Oh Gosh, my new total is 115.28 miles from Saturday, just decimating pipping HelenD:biggrin:

I'm glad I spurred you on to greater success!:angry::biggrin: Well done!

postman

Legendary Member
108 miles about 20 years ago.Nearly killed me.Got the'bonk' but did not know what that was then.

84 next longest GYBR and lsft from home.

Again won't do that again.Standing around at Wetherby Racecourse got frozen and went to bits near the end.Two or three years ago that.

Did 66 two weeks ago York and back.Stupid wind spoiled what should have been a good day out.

scook94

Veteran
53 miles on Sunday, last 20 without the big ring. Only been a born-again cyclist for 5 weeks, so I'm happy enough with that. Will try and get the ton done by the end of summer...

Top Bottom