Miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
On MTB - 46 miles off road on a Polaris event. There was probably over 3000 ft of climbing with that plus overnight camping kit, food etc.

rafiki

Retired Brit living in Spain
The London to Brighton a few years ago. about 58 miles ISTR. I did manage that bl**dy great hill (Ditchling Beacon) bottom to top non-stop which pleased me. Biggest problem there was to get those walking their bikes up to move out of the effing way!

iLB

Hello there
140 miles a few weeks ago, and if everything goes to plan next Saturday i'll be up to 400km in a day... :angry:

Probably somewhere between 65 and 70 miles. This was last year at Pedal for Scotland (55 miles plus about 10-15 mile round trip to get to the start).

I'm aiming for 100 miles in June (see my signature).

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I've never done over 200 miles in a day, but I've done plenty of 100s and 120s... none this year yet and it I can't see when I am going to get the time to do any either.

Shaun

Founder
94 miles last April when I did the Northern Jersey handover to Arch.

Would like to try again and get the actual 100 mile barrier broken this year if I can, but my fitness is a bit crap at the moment and my weight has shot up since I last tried the 100 so it'll have to be later in the year if I manage to get into better shape. :tongue:

Can't believe some of the mileages quoted here though ... some of you lot are bloody fit and fast ... those totals seem to equate to all-day 20mph+ averages, wow!!!

Cheers,
Shaun :thumbsup:

Top Bottom