Miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
On MTB - 46 miles off road on a Polaris event. There was probably over 3000 ft of climbing with that plus overnight camping kit, food etc.

rafiki

Retired Brit living in Spain
The London to Brighton a few years ago. about 58 miles ISTR. I did manage that bl**dy great hill (Ditchling Beacon) bottom to top non-stop which pleased me. Biggest problem there was to get those walking their bikes up to move out of the effing way!

iLB

Hello there
140 miles a few weeks ago, and if everything goes to plan next Saturday i'll be up to 400km in a day... :angry:

Probably somewhere between 65 and 70 miles. This was last year at Pedal for Scotland (55 miles plus about 10-15 mile round trip to get to the start).

I'm aiming for 100 miles in June (see my signature).

Kirstie

Über Member
110 last year some time.
Not got over 75 this year owing to having chronic back pain.
Managed a 300 mile tour the other week though and a 200 mile one mid-march.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I've never done over 200 miles in a day, but I've done plenty of 100s and 120s... none this year yet and it I can't see when I am going to get the time to do any either.

Shaun

Founder
94 miles last April when I did the Northern Jersey handover to Arch.

Would like to try again and get the actual 100 mile barrier broken this year if I can, but my fitness is a bit crap at the moment and my weight has shot up since I last tried the 100 so it'll have to be later in the year if I manage to get into better shape. :tongue:

Can't believe some of the mileages quoted here though ... some of you lot are bloody fit and fast ... those totals seem to equate to all-day 20mph+ averages, wow!!!

Cheers,
Shaun :thumbsup:

Top Bottom