Milk for recovery

What Type of Milk

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Semi skimmed, and maybe some Nesquick or similar added

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
For me its semi-skimmed milk and crusha chocolate syrup

but i'm gonna switch back to full milk and nesquik

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Semi skimmed with Ovaltine for me - works wonders.
That's a very good solution, even better than Nesquick!

brockers

<> Aaargh!! etc. Why do sites like refuelwithchocolatemilk seem unable to tell you what's so 'superfood' about the chocolate bit? Yes, we know that chocolate milk has protein and carbs and stuff in it, and that it repairs muscle and replenishes muscle and liver glycogen, which is good for you and everything, but then so is/does bog-standard milk. The way that people bang on about chocolate milk you'd think that cocoa possessed some magical top-secret properties only known to sports nutritionists and they're not telling cause we wouldn't understand. And which chocolate milk while I'm at it? That cheap stuff in the supermarkets looks revolting and I can only imagine contains a shedload of sugar and other goodies. </ed reardon>

Oh and bananas, any other fruits lying around, yogurt, and soy milk - all shooszh'd up in a blender. :addict:

Or regular semi-skimmed moo-juice for when I can't be arsed.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Do not know why but I am quite surprised I am the only Skimmed milk advocate, since my gradual conversion 20 years ago I cannot stand Full Fat milk and semi is bearable but would avoid if other choices.

I get through at least a pint if not more of Skimmed daily. Taken post commute. So apart from fat in Semi, what else am I missing out on?

Top Bottom