Minor races 2019 (contains spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
TGH was quietly impressive, managing to claw his way back on after every attack.
Sivakov looked like he could have covered Nibali anyway.
Nibali should have saved his matches for a more sustained attack nearer the summit and then tried to keep away on the descent, instead of attacking and slowing many times...IMHO!

Adam4868

Guru
Entertaining from Nibali but Sky controlled that from start to finish.Sky 1,2 on GC.
Some Sprint at the end from TGH against Nibali though.Hes been on top form this week.

Eurosport gets on my tits, cycling came on 30 mins later than advertised, while they showed 30 mins af cycling ,skating, skiing crashes,...…. and didn't show podium again ….fekers

dragon72

Guru
Eurosport gets on my tits, cycling came on 30 mins later than advertised, while they showed 30 mins af cycling ,skating, skiing crashes,...…. and didn't show podium again ….fekers

I live in Mexico, so can't get Eurosport on the telly, but I watched it on Global Cycling Network via their Facebook feed. Intelligent commentary (choice of English, LatAm Spanish or Portuguese) and full coverage including podiums. They're doing full live coverage of the Le Tour de Yorkshire too. Sorted.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Teejay leads from Moscon but the most notable thing is that the remarkable Quickstep win machine, team have managed to find two more stage wins from lesser known riders.
Cavagna and Asgreen.

Top Bottom