Minor races 2019 (contains spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dragon72

Guru
Looks like Cav won't be a feature at all this spring at least. I've wrongfully written his career off as moribund in the past only for him to come back winning, but I just don't see him every being a favourite in big races any more even if he does come back. Do you?

Adam4868

Guru
Looks like Cav won't be a feature at all this spring at least. I've wrongfully written his career off as moribund in the past only for him to come back winning, but I just don't see him every being a favourite in big races any more even if he does come back. Do you?
He's not race fit now,but I'd doubt he won't be at the Tour.He will want to try for.the record.I really hope he can do it and retire at the top.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Shoulderprize today as named by UK Cycling Expert. The semi classic seasons doesn't get much more minor than this.
Some decent sprinters to duke it out but no Gaviria, Kristoff or.......
.....Cav!
ISTR that this was Cav's break out victory back in his youth.

Adam4868

Guru
Shoulderprize today as named by UK Cycling Expert. The semi classic seasons doesn't get much more minor than this.
Some decent sprinters to duke it out but no Gaviria, Kristoff or.......
.....Cav!
ISTR that this was Cav's break out victory back in his youth.
First ever professional win.Its hard to see where Cav is at the moment.I did read somewhere his team saying they didnt know when he would next race.I know hes after the Tour stage wins but its a big ask with no racing prior.
Saying that ive done more than Froome and ill still back him for the Tour ! (Slight exageration !)

U

User169

Rodney van Vlaanderen U23 yesterday. Dane Andreas Stockbro took the win with Brit Jake Stewart in third. Tom Pidcock looked to be well placed, but crashed out in the last few kms. My daughters mates brother came in 50th.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Matthews, VDP, Impey, Wellens and Alaphillipe broken away in the Brabantsje Pils. 14km to go and looks like it may stick

Top Bottom