Minor Stage Races 2016 **may contain SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Pinot takes the final stage of Criterium International and wins the overall
Keep yer money in your dusty wallet Marmy, Quintana is nailed on for the Tour:okay:

EQSs inability to win is yet again to the fore at 3 Days of De Panne, where Viviani pips The Beautiful Marcel to the line. I was following it on twitter and EQS were getting all excited about "leading the way #waytoride" and "Our team took the lead with 8 km to go! #waytoride", and how there were "five riders for marcel kittel inside the last 3km #waytoride"...and then "Viviani wins stage 2..."

#waytocomesecond :laugh:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Viviani didn't even have a lead out and beat Kittel and Kristoff in a mano a mano sprint. Very impressive.

Hont

Guru
Viviani didn't even have a lead out and beat Kittel and Kristoff in a mano a mano sprint. Very impressive.
I was really impressed with his tactics - I don't think there would be many riders prepared to leave it that late. He jumped at the perfect moment and spinning a noticeably smaller gear than Kittel. It would be interesting to see the wattage of those three in that sprint, I think Viviani's would be considerably less than Kittel's.

This is gonna hurt a bit in Pais Vasco tomorrow
CfObYOOWwAQdfv4.jpg

Top Bottom