Minor Stage Races 2016 **may contain SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Spot the doper in yellow in the Tour du Maroc
CfTZXBnUMAAUkhf.jpg

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Spot the doper in yellow in the Tour du Maroc
CfTZXBnUMAAUkhf.jpg
I wonder if old chicken legs, Rasmussen, is coaching him?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Mikel Landa outclimbed the big favourites on the Pais Vasco. At last year's Giro we were all mightily sceptical of Astana's stellar performance. Now that Landa is a Sky rider have we shelved those doubts? Aru certainly looks human again.

Mikel Landa outclimbed the big favourites on the Pais Vasco. At last year's Giro we were all mightily sceptical of Astana's stellar performance. Now that Landa is a Sky rider have we shelved those doubts? Aru certainly looks human again.
Not completely.

Given Henao is in with a chance at Pais Vasco I assume, it being home turf, he was given the freedom to go for that and not help Henao. he did look like he had trouble helping leaders last year, tending to bugger off up the road.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Not completely.

Given Henao is in with a chance at Pais Vasco I assume, it being home turf, he was given the freedom to go for that and not help Henao. he did look like he had trouble helping leaders last year, tending to bugger off up the road.

I think Henao is still the leader and seemed to finish well within himself yesterday, but Landa was given permission to go for the stage.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I dunno how he gets away with it but it's a winning formula

Top Bottom