mio cyclo?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
thtas not what im suggesting though here.
nothing wrong what so ever then with using a motorola or any other smart phone as a GPS but i am happy with my Garmin and don't feel any need to suddenly sell it and buy a mio or smartphone instead :smile:
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Open your mind ed, you've picked garmin and now will do everything to sell your point of view to everyone, I've always used a garmin but their times almost up
i was very close to getting a mio so i at least WAS fairly open minded

anything wrong with being happy with my purchase?
Cheers Ed

maroon

Über Member
Any thoughts on the Garmin 705 was looking at possibly going for one as the features are better than the 200 and a third the price.

dodgy

Whats up with the Waterproofness ? I have never had issues with mine in the rain.

General consensus from reviews online (on places like Wiggle, Halfords from memory) saying they've had problems controlling the unit in rain.

Downward

Guru
Oh right, Depends on the weather, It's its very heavy then I would take it off and put it in my pocket as with any electrical product. My Mobile phone is waterproof but I don't stand in the rain messing with it. Being touchscreen too

dodgy

Oh right, Depends on the weather, It's its very heavy then I would take it off and put it in my pocket as with any electrical product.

I've never had to take my Garmin off and put it in my pocket in heavy rain, and I've ridden in some filthy weather over the years!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
General consensus from reviews online (on places like Wiggle, Halfords from memory) saying they've had problems controlling the unit in rain.

I've found that in heavy rain the drops of rain act like you are pressing the touch screen and it starts cycling through the screens.

I've gone back to my Satmap, I've had no problems with that and had one of those since they first came out.

Top Bottom